The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex
Because Good Guys Make the Best Lovers
A candid companion to the bestselling guide for women, The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex gives you suggestions for a fulfilling sex life for both you and your wife, whether you're just starting out or simply want to make your sex life what you've always hoped it would be and aren't sure how to get there.
If you ever wonder, Is this all there is to sex? or I wish I knew how to help my wife enjoy this more, you'll appreciate this straightforward, helpful, and faith-based advice on how to have a better sex life.
Based on groundbreaking surveys of more than twenty-five thousand people, this highly practical, research-based book shows guys how to rock their wife's world. The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex from popular marriage blogger and speaker Sheila Wray Gregoire and her husband, Dr. Keith Gregoire, will help you:
- Discover what your wife wants most from you in the bedroom
- Realize what can derail a couple's sex life and how to get it back on track
- Find healing from past trauma, previous relationships, and porn addiction
- Understand your own sex drive and how to keep it revved
- Learn the secrets to giving your wife the most fulfilling sex she's ever had
This can-we-start-tonight? book about making sex wonderful explores how emotional, spiritual, and physical intimacy all work together. It will appeal to:
- Newly engaged couples who want to start their marriage off right
- Married couples who wonder if sex will ever become what they hoped it would be
- Readers of The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex
- Pastors and counselors seeking a resource for helping engaged and married couples
The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex also features Couple Projects at the end of each chapter and very specific Good Guy Dares to help you woo your wife in and out of the bedroom as you find your way to a delightful, God-given passion.
Author: Sheila Wray Gregoire & Dr. Keith Gregoire
Paperback: 241 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 14 x 21.3 x 2.1 cm / 215g
Publisher/Date: Zondervan / 2022