ONE-MINUTE ROMANCE FOR COUPLES
(This is like the Couple Minutes card game in book form)
A romance that lasts begins with good communication. But do you sometimes wonder what to talk about? Would you like to go deeper but need some help knowing how to start?
Whether you are just getting to know each other or have been married for decades, this pocket-size trove of short, open-ended questions is sure to spark fun and meaningful conversations that will help you connect on new levels.
- What dreams do you have for our retirement years?
- Tell me a story... Funny or otherwise, from your highschool days.
- What was one of the most difficult days of your life? What helped you cope?
- What do you consider the perfect age? Why?
- If you could effortlessly learn a foreign language, which one would you choose? Why?
Author: Grace Fox
Paperback: 110 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 10.2 x 15.2 x 0.7 cm / 70g
Publisher/Date: Harvest House Publishers / 2015