Who Is This Jesus? is a mini-magazine that communicates the gospel in a powerful, graphical way that is culturally relevant, yet the content is anything but 'watered down.' It is one of the most versatile ministry tools Campus Crusade has ever developed.
Perfect for outreach, follow-up, discipleship or bible study!
Have you ever wished for a simple, high-quality, digest-sized handout that would be appropriate to give to ANYONE you came into contact with? Now one of the most widely used and effective tools of Campus Crusade has been updated in a totally new format to make it even more usable to you as a versatile tool for both outreach and discipleship.
Here is a resource to communicate the gospel in the language of today's audience using a 23-page, full-color, glossy mini-magazine developed with modern-day outreach in mind.
Why is it so versatile? Because this tool can be used effectively as:
- an introduction of Jesus Christ to an unbeliever
- as a leaving piece for someone with whom you have spoken about Christ
- as a follow-up piece for a new believer that will help them understand the significance of their decision to trust Christ as Savior and Lord
- as a follow-up study that can be done one-on-one or in a small group study
- as an enclosure in a mailing piece because it fits easily into a standard 6x9 envelope
Author: Bill Bright
Paperback: 23 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 14.5 x 21.5 x 0.2 cm / .g
Publisher/Date: Zondervan / 2018
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: Campus Crusade for Christ (March 2007)
Product Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 3 cm
- Bill Bright