EVERY WOMAN'S BATTLE: Discovering God's Plan for Sexual and Emotional Fulfillment
Your sexual needs are far different from your man's.
And they may be more dangerous.
When does an affair begin? Not with the first forbidden touch...but with the first forbidden thought. Unexpectedly, you find yourself enjoying a powerful emotional bond with another man. You feel like you matter to someone again. And the door you thought was locked so firmly-the door to sexual infidelity-is suddenly ajar.
The only way women can survive the intense struggle for sexual integrity is by guarding not just your body, but your mind and heart as well. Every Woman's Battle can help you learn to do that.
Using real-life stories and examples from her own struggle, Shannon Ethridge helps women like you-whether married, engaged, or planning to marry someday--to:
- Understand the four unique components of female sexuality
- Discern the common myths that keep women standing in the line of fire
- Design a new defense to protect every aspect of your life
- Cultivate an unimaginable level of intimacy with your husband or husband-to-be
- Develop an affair with the one and only Lover who will truly satisfy your innermost desires: Jesus Christ
Written in the honest style of the best-selling Every Man Battle but with a uniquely female perspective, Every Woman's Battle will lead you on a lifelong path to true joy and fulfillment--sexually, emotionally, and spiritually.
Includes a comprehensive workbook for individual or group study.
Author: Shannon Ethridge with Stephen Arterburn
Paperback: 267 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 13.1 x 20.3 x 1.6 cm / 211g
Publisher/Date: WaterBrook Press / 2003