The One Word That Changes Everything For Your Marriage
Every man and woman wants to be cherished by their spouse. Here's how a couple can make that happen.
When a husband and wife know they are cherished by their spouse, it brings out the best in both of them.
Millions of couples pledge "to love and to cherish" each other on their wedding day, so why is there so much talk about love in marriage but not about what it means to cherish?
Bestselling author Gary Thomas believes that discovering how to better cherish your spouse has the power to infuse your relationship with new hope and promise. His earlier groundbreaking book, Sacred Marriage, changed the way husbands and wives though about God's purpose for marriage. Now he goes beyond love to explore how to create a cherishing marriage.
- Understand how you as a husband or wife can shape your mind and heart to treasure your spouse above all other men or women in the world
- Learn how to remove the obstacles that keep you from holding your spouse in the highest regard
- Discover the practical act of "showcasing" your spouse, which helps them thrive even as it increases your own affection for them
- Husbands will be challenged to no longer make their wives feel "invisible," but rather honoured, seen, and adored
- Learn how to draw on God's empowering presence and truth to delight in your spouse as God delights in you.
Fill your relationship with new hope and promise. Unleash the power of cherish in your marriage.
About the Author
Gary Thomas is a writer-in-residence who also serves on the teaching team at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and the author of eighteen books, including the bestselling Sacred Marriage, that have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been translated into a dozen languages.
Author: Gary Thomas
Paperback: 233 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 14 x 21.2 x 1.6 cm / 230g
Publisher/Date: Zondervan / 2017
The Sacred Search$24.25 $12.01