THE ART OF MARRIAGE SMALL GROUP LEADER KIT
The Art-of-Marriage small group series is a six session, video driven series designed for married and engaged couples in all seasons of life. This series has been derived from The Art of Marriage Video event.
Who will feel comfortale attending?
Anyone willing to invest time and effort in their marriage will benefit.
God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format. The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
The small-group series kit includes:
- One leader guide
- One DVD featuring six 20–25 minute video sessions (total meeting time adjustable from 45–90 minutes)
- Two workbooks (couple's set), each containing group discussion questions
- Date night suggestions for couples
- Articles and tips for improving your marriage
- Miniprojects for completion during group meetings
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group series equips leaders to engage marriages of nearly every phase and texture.