Here's the most economical way to get the entire series of the Ten Basic Steps Toward Christian Maturity. They are all bound together in a single book. This practical and easy-to-use study for new believers will help master the basics of the Christian faith. The lessons are great for daily devotional time and for use with groups of all sizes, youth to adult.
About the Ten Basic Steps Series
A proven study series that offers a simple way to understand the basics of the Christian faith. The series introduces Jesus Christ and explains how to live the Christian life. Each step contains six to seven lessons, plus a review section.
These studies have been used effectively by churches, individuals, and home Bible study groups worldwide, providing a solid foundation for Christian growth. A great resource for discipling.
This series contains the following titles:
- Introduction - The Uniqueness of Jesus
- Step 1 - The Christian Adventure
- Step 2 - The Christian and the Abundant Life
- Step 3 - The Christian and the Holy Spirit
- Step 4 - The Christian and Prayer
- Step 5 - The Christian and the Bible
- Step 6 - The Christian and Obedience
- Step 7 - The Christian and Witnessing
- Step 8 - The Christian and Giving
- Step 9 - Exploring the Old Testament
- Step 10 - Exploring the New Testament
Author: Bill Bright
Paperback: 448 pages
Dimensions/Weight: 13.5 x 20.9 x 2.3 cm / 490g
Publisher/Date: Campus Crusade for Christ / 2018